Safety Protocol for Salon guests
In order to keep our guests and our staff safe, we have new safety protocol for all our guests.
- If you feel sick and/or have a cough, fever, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you PLEASE stay home. Call the salon to cancel and we will reschedule your appointment. Please call at least 24 hours prior to your appointment (cancellation fee will be waived).
- “No shows” or cancellations within 24 hours of appointment time, will still be subject to a cancellation charge.
- No guests, children or pets are allowed during your appointment. If their name is not on our schedule, they will not be allowed entry.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before check-in. If you arrive early, we ask that you please wait in your car until your appointment time.
- Please do not bring extra, unnecessary items to your appointment, as space is limited.
- Masks are required at all times.
- All clients must wash hands or sanitize upon entry. (Sanitizer is provided at front desk for our guests).
- Please practice social distancing.
- Blow dries will only be performed if it was booked/included in your appointment.
- If you do not feel comfortable coming in to the salon, call to reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance.